What is Business Continuity? Business continuity is the activity performed by a business or organization to ensure that critical business functions will be available to customers, suppliers, regulators, and other entities that must have access to those functions. These activities include many daily chores such as project management, system backups, change control, and help desk.
Needless to say, you don’t implement business continuity plans and infrastructure when a disaster strikes; Business Continuity also refers to those activities performed daily to maintain service, consistency, and recoverability.
One other thing to remember: A business cannot generate any revenue if you’re not up and running. There’s a plan for that!
How Can Practical BC / DR Help?
Practical BC / DR offers a variety of consulting and planning services to businesses and organizations in Boise, Idaho and the greater Pacific Northwest. We can help in a number of ways, but we think it’s better to provide a few of the key areas where we can provide value to business.
- Business continuity: Enable continuous availability
- Disaster recovery: Protect critical business data from planned and unplanned events
- Flexible RPO and RTO to meet your service level requirements
- Ease of use: Simple to deploy and manage
- Cost-effectiveness: Reduce administrative, network, and storage costs
If you want to learn more about how we can help your organization and business save money and protect your assets get in touch with us today!